Full Time Position
Inamoto & Co., a growing startup in Gowanus, Brooklyn, is looking for a Program Manager to join our team and grow with us.
Every day here is different, but the general responsibilities of the Program Manager include:
- Leading client engagements by coordinating with senior executives, efficiently running meetings, and ensuring service and work are of the highest quality
- Designing and guiding project plans to deliver the best work, while meeting timeline or budgetary needs
- Creating thorough and clear scopes of work
- Helping to build our Production team, as well as its processes and tools
- Assisting with new business
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience running $1mm+ client engagements
- Have directly managed and mentored teams of 5 or more
- Present with authority and clarity
- Crave responsibility and the opportunity to help build a new company
- Have 8+ years of experience in interactive production
This is a fulltime position. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, an informal office environment and respect for individual contribution. We listen to music, have lunch together and appreciate good snacks. We rely heavily on each other to deliver the best work possible. Everyone here tends to extend beyond their title. It’s a good place to work.
To apply, please send a resume, a short introduction about yourself and a note about why this opportunity appeals to you.